Dr. ERIC KARLSSON
D.N., N.D., D.C.T.M., D.S.M., R.M.
OFFERS HIGHER LEVEL HEALTH AND LIFE QUALITY THROUGH
CONSULTATIONS, TREATMENTS, LECTURES AND COURSES.
- Nature Cure/Self-Healing education
– a non medical approach to health and healing. Self-healing explained, psychotherapy, positive thinking, iris diagnosis, individual programs including hydrotherapy, exercise and lifestyle choices. Effective individual diet therapy for various disease conditions. Detection of the CAUSES of disease and ill-health. Counseling in ways of REMOVING these causes.
- Personal consultations
aimed at radically changing lifestyle and outlook on life of the diseased, leading to boosted self-confidence, fulfilment and health.
- Tuition in Whole Fresh Food lifestyle
for better health and higher quality life.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
such as spinal bath, hip bath, steam bath, body packs etc.
- Neurometer diagnosis.
A way of measuring nerve force in the body in order to diagnose disease processes.
- Advice on amalgam filling removal and other dental issues.
- Educational books and articles on Natural Cure and related subjects.
Book is under production.
- Home visits. My working field is Europe. Countries that I visit the most and countries I plan to visit are Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal. A home visit can last from an hour up to a few weeks. You will then receive tuition in Nature Cure and practical experience on natural living and natural therapy.
- Telephone- Skype and email consultations and coaching.
- Nature Cure natural health care system
- In the footsteps of the Columbus of Medicine, Vincent Priessnitz founder of the Spa movement, Nature Cure and Natural methods practiced today by medical practitioners in Germany. What we can learn from Priessnitz and how to use it today.
- Self-healing explained
- Causes of health and disease
- “Vis Medicatrix Naturae” or the healing power of nature
- The philosophy and history of nature cure
- Structural, biochemical and mental balance
- Natural living
- Natural therapy and diagnosis; hydrotherapy, naprapathy, psychotherapy and iris diagnosis
- Natural versus medical philosophy
- Fasting and fever in combination a highway to health
- Rest, sleep and relaxation
- Nerve energy and circulation
- Natural family planning
- How to prevent and sometimes cure common western world disease such as cancer, cardio-vascular disease, lever and gall disease, gastrointestinal disease, diabetes, acne, eczema, psoriasis, depression, allergy, asthma, overweight, fatigue etc.
- Osteoporosis – the real cause and the myth about calcium
- Medical research about the relation of diet, lifestyle and health
- The effect of nitrogenous fertilizer on nature; water, animals, humans, micro-organisms and soil.
- Whole Fresh Food. Why you should base your diet on ftresh raw foods, how to get the right balance and avoid damage of the teeth that many raw and fruit eaters do.
spinal, muscular and ligament problems, stiffness and tenderness, scar tissue formation, disc lesions, sciatica, pains and pins and needles in shoulders, arms, hands, legs, knees and feet, bursitis, headache and migraine, sports injuries, chronic and acute pain conditions, arthritis and rheumatism, circulatory problems, TMJ (jaw joint) problems, chronic fatigue, digestive and internal disease, skin disorders, overweight, asthma, allergy etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MERITS INCLUDE
- Doctor of Naprapathy (Sweden 1983). Registered naprapath in Sweden.
- Diploma in Nature Cure (Australia 1992). A student of legendary nature cure practitioner, chiropractor, osteopath, author, master iris diagnostician and fasting expert Kenneth S. Jaffrey also well known as charismatic lecturer 3333 times!
- Worked with the legendary naturopath and health pedagogue Lilly Johansson (Sweden) at her health and convalescent centre. Her methods have been scientifically investigated and found to cure or improve the health of 94% of patients, that were previously treated by modern medicine for an average of eleven years, without any improvement or with deterioration.
- Diplomas in: Swedish Massage, Connective Tissue Massage, Physiotherapy and Reflexology (Sweden).
- Certificate courses in Basic Principles of Occlusion and two courses in Biological Medicine (Sweden).
- Remedial Massage Therapist (Australia).
- Accredited WorkCover Provider (Australia).
- To make knowledge of healing and human biology available to anyone interested.
- To help and assist anyone diseased to the state of health by means of education and natural therapy.
- To teach the philosophy of natural health and healing and to promote the works of such eminent authorities as Vincent Priessnitz, Louis Kuhne, Dr. Russel T. Trall, Professor Edmond Szekely, Dr. John Tilden, Mahatma Gandhi, Herbert Shelton, Sarma K. Lakshman, Lilly Johansson and Kenneth S. Jaffrey. To bring this knowledge to the future.
- To promote a lifestyle which is in harmony with nature and thus sustainable.
- I aim that the fee that the patient or student pay me shall be paid back at least double. Not only in better health, but also in money in the form of less sick leave days, higher efficiency in general, less or no costs to doctors, dentists, psychologists, opticians, chiropractors and other therapists as well as on medicines, remedies, cosmetics, vanity, food, junk, tobacco, alcohol, coffee, tea, sweets etc. A more simple lifestyle is one reason of the explanation of the savings. Also in saving time spent on health problems. I believe that when the patient follow my advice then my fee will be paid back many, many times.